What's a Venomsaurus


WTF is a Venomsaurus - that was the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the teaser on Sideshow's website a couple of weeks ago. They've just released some new pictures of this new statue up for pre orders. I did some research, and apparently, it's off a Marvel spinoff called Old Man Logan. The Venom symbiote spies on Logan bonds with a T-rex (awesomeness!) and pursues him.



Not sure how well this statue will sell though.
Venomsaurus Rex Comiquette via Sideshow

Like models? Click here to join our forums!

2 comments:

pharmacy said...

wow that's a nice try, i never though to fuse venom with something else than a human.

price per head said...

Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.