What I've been doing for the last week

In case you're wondering about the lack of articles on FX Console for the last week, here's what I've been up to:


That's right, I've been having diarrhoea, severe vomitting, nausea and spiking a high fever. Apart from missing about an entire week of school (half of my valuable attachment to the psychiatric department), my life, sleep cycle and just about everything is as screwed up as it can be.

I havent eaten anything much in 3 days.

And I feel f**ked up.

13 comments:

Zeca said...

oh ... my... gawd...

The text is quite sad ... the images are quite hilarious ... .__.''

Jun said...

lol... Thanks for commenting. Most of everyone here just downloads or reads. I'm almost fully back to my health! At least I've stopped paying the toilet visits :)

tpwacom15 said...

hope you get better jun!

Jun said...

thanks man. I recovered mostly already :)

Quasimodo said...

Take good care of yourself, Jun. Health is the most important thing in life, you know.

Jun said...

Thanks Quas. How have you been? Busy with gaming? any new figures?

Quasimodo said...

Since I got a PS3, I haven't touched figures for a while... Too many games, so less time.... XD

Jun said...

XD what games have u been playing on the PS3?

Quasimodo said...

Grand Theft Auto 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Soul Calibur 4...lots of fun, I love my PS3~

kaz said...

I feel sorry for u jun your awesome.

Eric said...

I feel bad for you Jun that sux

hcg said...

The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.

Beach Ball Control said...

Your blog article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect, great job.