Life Sized Heath Ledger Tribute


Bob Dullam and Causey, known for their crazy abilities for sculpting stunning likeness busts (I loved their work on the Lost Boys bust) are currently working on something that's sure to please fans of the Dark Knight and the late Heath Ledger. I think it's only befitting to have such an awesome tribute to the young actor - it was a stellar final performance - and we most certainly would remember him as one of the most exceptional from his field.

This is a WIP (works in progress) shot, so don't go about complaining about the hair and thorax. As usual, I think Bob C and D will stun us with the final outcome. It's already looking fantastic - it's like resurrecting Heath Ledger from the grave and immortalising him in clay.



LCD display behind workbench for referencing noted.:)

Breath-taking via Dullam-causey.com


Like models? Click here to join our forums!

1 comments:

Vardenafil said...

Fabulous! I don't know how somebody can be so talented, I should admit after see this I stayed without words to express my feelings respect to it.