Give me my Muggs


I've been thinking about this seriously for the last couple of days. I won't deny this, I have a strong urge to start collecting the Muggs series from Hasbro. Yes, it would be so falling prey to yet another franchise idea from big ass toy companies. Those CEOs must be bathing in green notes on a daily basis. But damn, these Muggs do look pretty awesome. And best of all, they are pretty affordable (relative to other designer vinyl toys), retailing at approx 10+ USD each.

I mean, check out that whacked out look on Darth Maul's face - how could you NOT want to bring that home to your desk. Darth Vader looks really awesome and shiny as well. There's a growing line of Marvel super heroes as well:



Maybe I'll just get one or two: the Venom and Iron Man look pretty cool, but it's one of those things that you'll never be satisfied with just one or two. I'll prob get Darth Vader after that. But damn, Darth Vader wouldn't look good without the rest of his Star Wars friends would he?



Hasbro Mighty Muggs, made from 100% recycled awesome!

Like models? Click here to join our forums!