Some important tips
1) Print the template on cardstock or photopaper for the best results.
2) Use art glue. SK8 is a simple model, but it has small parts that need to be fixed on with strong glue.
3) The top of the board is smaller than the bottom. Bend the boards into shape before pasting them together, they should fit nicely if you're using cardstock.
4) While assembling the T shaped axle
It is easier to remove the T shape as an entire square. Score, fold and stick the two halves together before removing the extra material to form the T shape.
5) While assembling the wheels
Cut slits on the wheel face to slide part of the T shaped axle on before gluing it into place.. They should hold nicely that way.
Like models? Click here to join our forums!